Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Carl Kleiner's Deconstructed Baked Goods

I've been voraciously trying to learn as much about cooking as I can squeeze into my little brain. Why? Well, I don't know about you but I eat everyday. It just makes sense to me to get better at the preparation of the things I stick into my face, everyday. That being said, when something looks good on a the plate it'll taste that much better. I've never wanted to eat so many raw ingredients as when looking through Carl Kleiner's photos.

I love that they kind of take on their own language, like hieroglyphics but for baking. I don't know what half of those things are but I want to put them in my face... the paper underneath them too! They're just so gorgeous and balanced and harmonious and colorful and rich and gooey and OMG I'M SO HUNGRY NOW! It just goes to show presentation is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...