Monday, September 27, 2010

The Photographic World of Chad Moore

As I dive further and further into the depths of the moving image I find myself looking at photography for pure enjoyment once again. After several years of image making I think I was getting burned out with the medium as a whole and have now started to love it again - as a fan, not as critic. Chad Moore's photos are what I miss especially about shooting - those crazy nights with a roll of film and a cheap point and shoot camera. Check out his work here. It's raw and without pretense while still being calculated and beautiful. It's the kind of work that makes you believe the shooter is still living in the moment while documenting it as well. Some of it is [nsfw] but it's pretty mild. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...