Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hacking Has Never Been So Sexy!

Kristina Svechinskaya
No, this wasn't a bait&switch post. We don't DO that here. This young woman, oh this gorgeous young woman, was part of a team of h4ck0rz who stole over 10 mill from both U.S. and U.K. banks. I know most of that heist was just late night code stomping hunched over a laptop while drinking energy drinks and eating Funyuns but... In my mind there's a part of the plan where she slinks into some sort of mainframe office place wearing a tight latex cat suit, armed to the teeth and has to seduce a fumbling guard and then snaps his neck right before she kisses him. You know, super secret Russian agent spy style. 

Who am I kidding? It probably all happened from an NYU dorm where they were all students. She's probably in a federal prison right now. Maybe I could have steered her to using her talents for good. Maybe all she needed was a positive influence in her life. Maybe I could have changed her. Maybe we could have had a family and vacationed in the Riviera during the cold months in New Yor... -clears throat- Sorry, I got a bit carried away.

Look, y'all can drool over models and actresses but nerds have always been what revs my CPU fans. #geekinnuendos. This chick is REAL. And not only is she real but she's a REAL badass... AND a fox. /geekswoon. I hope you don't get shower shanked just for being pretty Kristina! #fingerscrossed


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...