Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Nike Dolorean Dunk

Another example of the Back to the Future 25th anniversary celebration would have to be these gorgeous Nike Dunks, and I don't even like Nikes! The design is actually pretty simple but the magic is in the details. The sole made to look like the tail lights has to be my favorite part of this shoe. If you read French you should probably head over here so that you can tell us what the hell these people are talking about.

Anyway, where these Nikes are going, they don't need roads... because you know, you'll probably just keep them as a collectors thing. Oh! We did that joke today already? FINE! I'll try another... when I first saw these sneakers I felt that instant spark, like 1.21 gigawatts of it. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...