Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The subtle sensuality of Sigurd Grünberber [nsfw]

It takes a lot to stop my heart when it comes to photography. I've seen too much and shot even more so it takes a bit of magic to get my attention. I'm sorry. It does. That being said, I recently found a TON of this magic in the eyes of Sigurd Grünberber.

Sigurd has the amazing ability to turn the softest and quietest of scenes into something sensual. Even when shooting portraits or themes that aren't inherently sexy, there's a bit of romance. I especially love the work because it reminds me a lot of what we try to do here with our cover stories - subdued sex with a dash of danger and mystery. Don't misunderstand me, I'm a warm blooded man and thigh highs and garter belts are very titillating but these things are mere add-ons and are reduced to nothing matched against the natural sensuality of a lingering stare.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...