Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wanna be Tony Stark? Here's how...

Okay now. Okay. Someone pretty much just told me if I get my hands on one of these I'd be greater than Tony Stark and as you all know... Tony Stark is my spirit animal. BUT... I DON'T EVEN NEED THIS... but I want it.

It makes absolutely zero sense for me to have this. What? You think I can do the magazine on this? Flicking clips around the table in the middle of meetings and pushing along new t-shirt designs back and forth cross table? SURE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED/NEEDED/WHO AM I KIDDING? I've never needed this and probably never will. :/

Anyway, that 100lbs, white, rollie-cart, carry-on luggage thing is SOOOOO not Tony Starkish anyway. -hires assistant for the sole purpose of carrying his Tony Stark like image-projecter-on-table-push-around-thing.- That's a technical term.

Here's the site with all the info on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...