Monday, May 10, 2010

Get him to the Greek MOVIEW REVIEW TOMORROW!!!


Even having to shake off a nasty cold last weekend didn't keep me from tightening the boot straps and shooting my review of Russell Brand's latest flickie. There will be no spoilers or plot points included, so don't worry, just my opinion of the movie and how I thought it was good AND bad. I tried to keep it fair despite the fact I'm a huge Russell Brand fan, especially when he's let off the leash like he was on this little comedy gem. Some people aren't going to like what I have to say and might chalk up my praise to the fact I love what the guys does so unabashedly BUT seriously man, It's a romp of a film. Worth the NYC ticket price though I got to see it for free at an advanced screening for a few lucky fans and press. Hate on it. Hahaha. You want a spoiler of the review? Yeah, I thought it was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...