Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AVideoMagazine's promo video is in the works!!!

I'm working on a promotional video showcasing some of the raddest moments at the mag so far. It's about 45 seconds of pure, unbridled, sexy, excitement. I've been working on it for about a week now and am in the final stages of tweeking it here and there and packing it to the brim with shots from segments yet to be released as well as some of my favorites so far. It's full of color and movement and a whole lot of sexy girls! I can't wait for you to see it and spread it and use it to show people what the magazine is all about. For my money, it's the perfect representation of what our aesthetic and aim is delivered in a vehicle that is undoubtedly "us", a video. ;)

love,
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...