Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not a bump in the road... so far.

It's hard to believe the magazine is in it's third week. Even harder still to realize that for the most part, there will be two videos a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means it's seemingly more and more like I may have content all the way through the end of July and perhaps even into August. I'm still booking interviews and covering events. I'm still shooting and adding more and more content. I'm still shifting around the schedule as I go. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. Oh, and we just revamped the site. I'm liking it. It's starting to look like a real website though I know this one will change eventually as well.

Yesterday morning, it now being Wednesday morning and all, I uploaded an amazing video done by two of my favorite people in the world. Benrobot and Jabazzy. They're masters at what they do. I'm proud to have gotten so close to them throughout the years. I've. Touched. Benrobot. Be Jealous.

Here's what they made me...
I don't even know how they came up with this. It's so dada and surreal. It's obviously out of love. It's one of the most wonderful presents I've ever received.

Later,
b.

1 comment:

  1. So Funny!!!!!! One of the best videos I've ever seen....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...