Thursday, August 19, 2010

One day... *sigh*

One day when AVideoMagazine's offices/Xavier style mansion/fortified war compound is finally up and running we might all need one of these to get around the grounds. It's one of my wishes to be able to give each and every one of my contributors a full Sony HD kit (camera, mics, the whole nine), a branded bike, a full set of the apparel in the shop, access to the company jet, laptops with necessary software, company smart phones, a Walther P99, a double edge fighting knife, a triple reinforced nano tech enabled Kevlar vest, and one cyanide tablet should you ever get captured by the other side. Wait... I think I totally lost track of what I was talking about when I was listing those things. Hmm, this is embarrassing. Umm... why don't we all just look at the picture of the bike again? Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...