Thursday, August 19, 2010

We're happy ...like very! [please enjoy both videos!]

We're happy to say that last week was a great week for AVideoMagazine in the numbers game. We just recently broke 2500 subscribers and 2 of our recent videos are KILLING IT!

The gorgeous Cynthia and her head shaving video just passed 5000 views.

and the lovely and HILARIOUS Allie Brosh of "Hyperbole and a Half" made a huge jump in views after Reddit and Digg got wind of the video. She just broke 11,000 views adding about half of those in just a few short days.

Half my job is picking the winning ponies; I'm just glad it's the people I'm most fond of getting the attention through promotion on their end and retweets/promotion from you lovely readers. I've been blessed to say that I've had some wonderful interactions with some of the internet's newest and brightest movers and shakers. You're all so talented and geeky and everything I've ever wanted. Hahaha. Thank you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...