Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shutters, Santa Monica

I love L.A. It's just so... L.A. you know?! It's so glamorous. I stayed with a friend in Santa Monica just walking distance from the beach and I had an amazing time. I ate like a king and spent like one too. I think that's what I most splurged on; the food. The last day I was there we took a walk along the boardwalk and landed for brunch at Shutters. They have a really great mushroom omelet and defo get the fresh fruit plate for the table. I'm writing about this now because my friend has moved back to L.A. which means I've been California dreaming since she touched down. I think it's time for a round 2 don't you think L.A.? I'll meet you at the pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...