Thursday, December 16, 2010

The 100 Best Movie Spaceships of All Time!

#9 - Serenity from Firefly/Serenity
I love spaceships. I love SPACE! But this is about spaceships, which I love, so let's try to stay on course, okay?! Get it together, readers! Geez! Kidding, I'm feeling a little playful today. GET OFF MY CASE! Kidding. Omg, I'll get to the point right now, I promise. This is THE list of 100 best movie spaceships. Though I lean pretty hard towards the ships in Star Wars, which populate the list pretty heavily, I'm really happy Serenity is so high up on the list.

#18 - The X-Wing from Star Wars
TIE Fighters didn't make the list. I'm kinda bummed but it's not the end of the world. You should probably call me tomorrow to see if I'm okay though. Kidding. OMG SPACESHIPS! You know what else is cool? The Jetsons made it on the list and I think that's pretty cool. Here is a picture of it.

#13 - The Jetsons' Family Vehicle from The Jetsons
I'm not sure there's really a point to this post except that we're bro-ing out about spaceships so... here's another one from one of my favorite movies. Oh! and you need the link to the whole list. Guess who's #1! Comment with your guesses before you go and check the list okay?!

#11 - The Heart of Gold from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

1 comment:

  1. Serenity would be number one on my list, with the Defiant second, and the Millenium Falcon third. I'm gonna assume that the first is the Enterprise or something. Which'd be awesome also!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...