Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jay-Z's "Decoded" Ad Campaign

Holy ad campaign! Jay-Z just released his memoirs, of which I'm very keen to read and would not object to as a holiday gift, KIDDING! ...maybe. Anyway, not to be out done and in true NYC fashion, he launched a giant campaign to promote the book. The coolest thing is that these ads are not just billboards in high traffic areas, the mentions are full pages from his book in the areas they're referencing. It was part art installation, part scavenger hunt. I'm bummed I never saw any of them though I don't think me and Jay frequent the same circles. I won't keep you because we're super late to this party but I'm busy okay?! Stop being so judgy! Kidding. Click here to read more detail on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...