Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fight For Your Right Revisited, The Beastie Boys Biopic

Dude, I was just as stunned as you are now looking at the picture above. Yes, that IS Seth Rogen. Yep, and Frodo is sitting next to him. Seriously, we're both baffled right now. I'm not even sure this is really happening. No, not the film. The film IS happening. I mean, us, looking at this picture all dumbfounded. Anyway, Adam Yauch (MCA of The Beastie Boys) is writing and directing a short film set to premier at Sundance entitled Fight For Your Right Revisited.

I'm still not sure if someone is playing a huge prank on me. A huge, very elaborate prank involving Hollywood actors posing for a picture to confuse me. The cast list include Will Ferrel and Jack Black so I can't tell if this is serious. I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan. Always have been. I liked them when they were a punk band and I still love them today. -grumble grumble- I can't believe Elijah (acts like a plank of) Wood gets to play Ad-Rock. He was always my favorite Beastie. DON'T FUCK IT UP, FRODO!

[EDIT: We saw the trailer and had some thoughts. We kind of loved it. Click through.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...