Thursday, May 3, 2012

Francesco Calabrese's Lovely Monster

I can't believe this GORGEOUS piece of film making has been in the universe for 7 months and I'm just now getting to it. I'm hoping you haven't seen it either so we can, sort of, share a little moment of discovery together. Did you feel that? That was us "us-ing" out just then. Felt nice. Okay. Okay, get off me now. GET OFF! STOP IT! Okay, don't stop. Let's take this to the bedroom. Kidding. The couch is fine. Kidding. ...maybe. ANYWAY... 

Let's get real for a sec... It's amazingly shot, written and cast. It IS a bit scary so those of you with a faint heart should proooooobably to the warning. It's definitely worth it though. I love this and I think Francesco Calabrese totally killed it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...